Which Love? E-mail Tarot Reading
About This Reading: This is a ten card Tarot spread that looks at two potential lovers. If you think you're already in love then you don't need this spread. If you think you're in love with both then you're not in love with either and probably not ready for a relationship. This spread is for those occasions when you need to make a decision about which potential lover to spend time on, or whether to move on. Your reading considers the following:
- Does #1 have the potential to be a "true love" for you?
- Influences acting as an obstacle to a relationship with #1.
- Influences acting in favor of a relationship with #1.
- What should you do to help make #1 part of your life?
- Will you be happy with #1?
- Does #2 have the potential to be a "true love" for you?
- Influences acting as an obstacle to a relationship with #2.
- Influences acting in favor of a relationship with #2.
- What should you do to help make #2 part of your life?
- Will you be happy with #2?
Q: How do I pay for my Tarot reading?
A: Click on the "Add to Cart" button and you will be taken to our shopping cart page. If you wish to make further purchases please click on the "Back to Shopping" button. When you are ready to checkout, just click on the "Shopping Cart" link which can be found on every page. At checkout a secure online payment can be made using your credit card or PayPal. If you wish to pay by check or money order (USA only) please choose the "Pay by Mail" option. All information you need for sending a payment will be given at that time.
Q: What happens after I have bought my Tarot reading?
A: You will be contacted by e-mail to ascertain whether the reading is for you or for someone else. You will also be asked for any information that is needed for your tarot reading. You will be informed who your reader is (if you did not select one) and given an e-mail address. Please add the e-mail address to your safelist as spam filters can cause a lot of problems. Turnaround time is usually within 24 hours of receipt of the information requested and very often much faster.