Crystal Properties - Amethyst
Color: Pale lilac to deep purple.
- Associated Crystals: Jade, moonstone and rose quartz.
- Candle Color: Dark blue or purple.
- Chakra: Brow.
- Element: Air.
- Flowers & Plants: Lavender, lilac and violet.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Chamomile, lavender, patchouli and sweetgrass.
- Planet: Jupiter.
- Zodiac: Aquarius.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Use amethyst water to help calm hyperactive pets and to stop excessive barking in dogs. It will also help to deter fleas and ticks.
- Children: Amethyst (ideally a geode) should be used to help children who suffer from nightmares.
- Environment: Amethyst should be set in the ground in polluted areas.
- Finance & Prosperity: -
- Health & Healing: Amethyst is a general all-round healer and is excellent for distance healing.
- Home: Any dark or negative areas of your house should have an amethyst placed there. It will also help to soothe anger and impatience.
- Protection: It is protective against dark energy and should be placed in any part of the house (or wherever) that feels negative. Amethyst is also protective against technological pollution wherever it occurs.
- Psychic: Use amethyst to enhance psychic dreams.
- It Is The Stone Of: -
- Ritual: -
- Work: It will help soothe anger and impatience and prevent you from becoming anxious.
- Other: Amethyst will help cleanse and charge any crystals that have been used for divination, healing or protection.
- See Our Amethyst
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.