Crystal Properties - Angelite
Color: Light blue, lilac or purple.
- Associated Crystals: Blue celestite, blue topaz and sapphire.
- Candle Color: Light blue.
- Chakra: Heart/throat.
- Element: Air.
- Flowers & Plants: Lily, lily-of-the-valley and white lotus.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Cedarwood, chamomile and lemon verbena.
- Planet: Uranus.
- Zodiac: Aquarius.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Put angelite in the ground when burying a pet.
- Children: Use it to connect children with their guardian angels.
- Environment: Use angelite to send strength to people living under intolerant political or religious regimes.
- Finance & Prosperity: -
- Health & Healing: Angelite can be used to alleviate sunburn, throat, and thyroid problems. It can also be used for the lungs, shoulders, and upper arms.
- Home: Use angelite to encourage kindness and sensitivity.
- Love: -
- Protection: Angelite protects against intolerance and prejudice and is the guardian angel stone.
- Psychic: Use it for any angel work or to increase telepathic powers with loved ones.
- It Is The Stone Of: -
- Ritual: Use angelite to enhance any spells directed towards the goddess.
- Work: Use angelite to encourage kindness and sensitivity.
- Other: -
- See Our Angelite
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.