Crystal Properties - Aquamarine
Color: Clear light blue-green, occasionally watery green.
- Associated Crystals: Blue Lace agate, emerald and jade.
- Candle Color: Turquoise.
- Chakra: Throat.
- Element: Water.
- Flowers & Plants: Honeysuckle and lemon blossom.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Eucalyptus, kelp, myrrh, tea tree and vanilla.
- Planet: Neptune.
- Zodiac: Pisces.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Aquamarine should be placed in a fish tank or pond to help ensure healthy marine life.
- Children: It will help children to learn to swim or to overcome a fear of water.
- Environment: Aquamarine is especially useful for helping to protect endangered oceanic species.
- Finance & Prosperity: It is a business prosperity charm.
- Health & Healing: Aquamarine will help to ease pain and to overcome panic attacks and phobias. It will also help to alleviate fears about visiting of the dentist. It is also good for bladder and kidney disorders, travel sickness and any gum, tooth or throat problem.
- Home: It will help to resolve legal matters favorably.
- Love: Aquamarine will help couples who have grown apart to re-establish communication.
- Protection: -
- Psychic: It will help to increase clairvoyance, intuition and the psychic awareness. It will also provide a good focus for meditation and visualization.
- It Is The Stone Of: Distance healers, ecologists and long distance travelers.
- Ritual: It should be used for any cleansing or protection rituals concerning the sea or sea life .
- Work: It will help to attract overseas business.
- Other: -
- See Our Aquamarine
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.