Crystal Properties - Blue Aventurine
Color: Mid to deep or dark blue.
- Associated Crystals: Iolite, lapis lazuli and sodalite.
- Candle Color: Deep blue.
- Chakra: Brow.
- Element: Air and water.
- Flowers & Plants: Bluebell, cornflower and wisteria
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Chamomile, lavender and myrrh.
- Planet: Jupiter.
- Zodiac: Sagittarius.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Blue aventurine should be used to help nervous animals.
- Children: It can be used to help instill confidence in nervous or shy children.
- Environment: -
- Finance & Prosperity: -
- Health & Healing: Blue aventurine is a good all round cleanser and healer.
- Home: Use it to help clear the air and restore a calm and peaceful feeling to your household.
- Love: -
- Protection: It is protective against psychic vampires.
- Psychic: Blue aventurine will help you to trust your intuition and to increase clairvoyant and clairsentient abilities. It will help protect you against the draining effects of psychic vampires.
- It Is The Stone Of: Psychics.
- Ritual: Use it in any ritual that asks for help or guidance.
- Work: Use blue aventurine to help settle things down if tempers have become frayed.
- Other: -
- See Our Blue Aventurine
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.