Crystal Properties - Carnelian
Color: Orange to red. Occasionally yellow or brown.
- Associated Crystals: Amber, orange jasper and red jasper.
- Candle Color: Orange.
- Chakra: Solar plexus.
- Element: Fire.
- Flowers & Plants: Carnation, chrysanthemum and peony.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Copal, frankincense and orange.
- Planet: Sun.
- Zodiac: Leo.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Carnelian can be used to quieten aggressive animals and to encourage timid ones.
- Children: It will inspire courage and act as a balancer for sensitive children and teenagers.
- Environment: Use it to help preserve ancient and sacred sites.
- Finance & Prosperity: Carnelian should be placed in a fish tank to attract wealth.
- Health & Healing: It is a blood cleanser and will help to stimulate a healthy appetite as well as increase physical energy. it can help relieve PMS and menopausal symptoms and is a stone of both female fertility and male potency. Carnelian can help relieve addictions of all kinds.
- Home: Carnelian will help you to make decisions and to profit from all forms of buying and selling. It's will also bring abundance in every way to your home and family.
- Love: Use carnelian in all love rituals. It will help to rekindle all increase passion that has faded within a relationship.
- Protection: It is protective against fire, storm and evil of all kinds and should be placed near entrances to your home. It is protective against psychic intrusion.
- Psychic: Carnelian should be used as a focus for past-life of work and for finding twin souls. It will act as a shield and help prevent attempted psychic intrusion.
- It Is The Stone Of: Anyone wishing to get pregnant, buyers, sellers, traders and DIY enthusiasts.
- Ritual: Use it for all love and passion rituals. Fire magic will be more effective if a red candle is circled with carnelians.
- Work: It should be placed on your desk at work to help radiate positive energy.
- Other: -
- See Our Carnelian
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.