Crystal Properties - Diopside
Color: White - transparent to translucent. Also Light to greenish-brown to dark green.
- Associated Crystals: Rutilated quartz.
- Candle Color: Silver.
- Chakra: Throat and heart.
- Element: Air.
- Flowers & Plants: Forsythia, impatiens and lilac.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Clover, ferns, lavender and lemongrass.
- Planet: Mercury.
- Zodiac: Gemini.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Diopside will help to calm and quieten excitable animals.
- Children: Diopside is good for children with learning difficulties.
- Environment: -
- Finance & Prosperity: -
- Health & Healing: It is good for addictions, eating disorders, and OCD. It will also help release deep rooted feelings that have been suppressed.
- Home: It is good for anyone have to learn something.
- Love: -
- Protection: -
- Psychic: Diopside is a very good stone for meditation and for guiding your intuition to find new knowledge.
- It Is The Stone Of: Authors.
- Ritual: -
- Work: It will benefit anyone who needs to undergo retraining.
- Other: -
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.