Crystal Properties - Green Garnet
Color: Dark green.
- Associated Crystals: Emerald, serpentine and red garnet.
- Candle Color: Green.
- Chakra: Heart.
- Element: Fire and water.
- Flowers & Plants: Cyclamen, freesia and rose.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Mimosa, rosemary and ylang ylang.
- Planet: Venus.
- Zodiac: Taurus.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Green garnet should not be used with animals.
- Children: Green garnet should not be used with children.
- Environment: -
- Finance & Prosperity: -
- Health & Healing: Green garnet has anti-inflammatory properties and so is good for arthritis and rheumatism in particular and any inflammation or swelling in general. It is also good at detoxifying the kidneys.
- Home: Green garnet is very good for bringing things into the open so that they can be dealt with.
- Love: -
- Protection: Green garnet is protects rural homes.
- Psychic: Use green garnet to help find twin souls.
- It Is The Stone Of: -
- Ritual: Green garnet should be used in psychic protection rituals.
- Work: Green garnet will reduce the amount of interdepartmental bickering amongst factions.
- Other: Tsavorite and uvarovite are two less common forms of green garnet. For all practical purposes they have identical properties. Green garnet was a favorite decorative stone of Fabergé.
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.