Crystal Properties - Kyanite
Color: Mid-blue to dark blue. Sapphire to sky-blue.
- Associated Crystals: Apatite, angelite and blue lace agate.
- Candle Color: Sky-blue.
- Chakra: Brow and throat.
- Element: Air and water.
- Flowers & Plants: Blue hyacinth, heather and sea lavender.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Balm of Gilead, fennel, lavender and yarrow.
- Planet: Jupiter.
- Zodiac: Pisces.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Place kyanite near the cage or pen of any animal that is subject to frequent disturbance and finds it disconcerting or upsetting.
- Children: It will help shy or awkward children to become more socially acceptable.
- Environment: Use kyanite to foster a sense of responsibility as regards the Earth.
- Finance & Prosperity:
- Health & Healing: Kyanite promotes health and healthy development from the moment of conception to the moment of death.
- Home: It will help you to develop your full potential by drawing directly on the energies of higher realms. It will also help you to remain calm even at the most frustrating of times.
- Love: -
- Protection: Kyanite is THE anti-negativity stone. It doesn't just repel it, it destroys it.
- Psychic: Kyanite is a wonderful stone for past-life recall, especially for a series of connected lives. Use it to explore other realms and kingdoms. It will also enable you to reach your full spiritual potential.
- It Is The Stone Of: -
- Ritual: It can be used in banishing rituals.
- Work: At work kyanite will help you to stay cool, calm and collected. It will prevent negativity from creeping into your working life.
- Other: -
- See Our Kyanite
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.