Crystal Properties - Lapis Lazuli
Color: Medium to royal blue, azure and violet-blue. It can often be a mixture of blues and greys.
- Associated Crystals: Azurite, sodalite and turquoise.
- Candle Color: Royal blue.
- Chakra: Brow and third-eye.
- Element: Air.
- Flowers & Plants: Hollyhock, iris and lupin.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Cedar, frankincense, sage and sandalwood.
- Planet: Jupiter.
- Zodiac: Libra.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: It is a good stone to use for pedigree animals, especially if you show them. Lapis lazuli will also act as a general calming stone for any highly strung animal.
- Children: Lapis lazuli is very good for children that are highly intelligent but suffer from Aspergers syndrome or have autistic tendencies. It will also help children who have difficulty sleeping.
- Environment: Lapis lazuli can be used to help heal the ozone layer.
- Finance & Prosperity:
- Health & Healing: It is good for headaches and migraines. It will help problems with the lymphatic system, the ears and eyes and has a calming effect on the central nervous system. As such it will help to alleviate pain and reduce inflammation.
- Home: Lapis lazuli will help foster a strong sense of family unity and loyalty. It is a stone that will help bring contentment.
- Love: -
- Protection: Lapis lazuli is a psychic shield.
- Psychic: Use lapis lazuli to inspire meaningful and prophetic dreams. It is a stone of psychic protection.
- It Is The Stone Of: -
- Ritual: Lapis lazuli should be used for all night magic.
- Work: It will inspire others to trust you and your judgment and help you to maintain your integrity. Lapis lazuli is also beneficial for those seeking promotion.
- Other: -
- See Our Lapis Lazuli
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.