Crystal Properties - Black Moonstone
Color: Black and grey.
- Associated Crystals: Rainbow moonstone, black obsidian, jet and labradorite.
- Candle Color: Silver or black.
- Chakra: Root.
- Element: Earth.
- Flowers & Plants: Hibiscus, lavender phlox, and blue cornflower
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Lemongrass, cinnamon, and sandalwood.
- Planet: Uranus.
- Zodiac: Aquarius.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: It is particularly helpful for animals which have been injured or who have suffered strokes.
- Children: Black moonstone can be used to help clumsy or accident prone children.
- Environment: -
- Finance & Prosperity: It will help attract a gradual increase in your finances. You will begin to feel more financial security.
- Health & Healing: Black Moonstone is particularly good for the colon, kidneys, liver, spleen and stomach and female reproductive organs. It can also be helpful for stroke recovery and brain function.
- Home: A home will be more grounded and settled when it is in use. Black moonstone will also help to improve concentration as well as increase stamina.
- Love: It helps one to feel more grounded in or out of a love relationship. It’s particularly helpful when a love relationship feels tenuous.
- Protection: It is protective against the effects of x-rays and radiation.
- Psychic: Use black moonstone for general psychic protection.
- It Is The Stone Of: -
- Ritual: It can be used for painkilling rituals.
- Work: Black moonstone will help to improve concentration, particularly in chaotic workplaces.
- Other: -
- See Our Black Moonstone
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.