Crystal Properties - Mother-Of-Pearl
Color: White, cream or brown.
- Associated Crystals: Amber, pearl and water opal.
- Candle Color: Aquamarine.
- Chakra: Brow and sacral.
- Element: Water.
- Flowers & Plants: Madonna lily, passionflower and peach blossom.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Kelp, lemon verbena, musk and tea tree.
- Planet: Neptune.
- Zodiac: Cancer.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Mother-of-pearl will help comfort an animal whose young have been taken away after weaning.
- Children: See "Protection".
- Environment: -
- Finance & Prosperity: It is a prosperity charm. Money should be kept in a shell to attract more.
- Health & Healing: Mother-of-pearl is good for allergies, rashes or any skin complaint. It is a stone of pregnancy, birth and motherhood.
- Home: -
- Love: -
- Protection: It is protective for young children who are being left with another.
- Psychic: -
- It Is The Stone Of: -
- Ritual: It is good for any sea magic and can be used as a wish stone if consulting the sea mother.
- Work: Mother-of-pearl will help mothers who are returning to the workplace.
- Other: -
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.