Crystal Properties - Snowflake Obsidian
Color: Black with white spots.
- Associated Crystals: Apache tears, black onyx and sardonyx.
- Candle Color: White.
- Chakra: Crown and root.
- Element: Earth.
- Flowers & Plants: Snowdrop, sweet tobacco and white hyacinth.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Cedar, cypress, lemongrass and yarrow.
- Planet: Saturn.
- Zodiac: Capricorn.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Snowflake obsidian is good for slow-moving or nocturnal animals.
- Children: Snowflake will help children who are somewhat economic with the truth.
- Environment: Use it for a fairer distribution of the world's resources.
- Finance & Prosperity: Use it for a fairer distribution of the world's wealth. It is a good fortune charm.
- Health & Healing: Snowflake obsidian will help improve circulation and encourage the regrowth of cells and skin. It can also be used for blurry vision, depression and migraines. It is a pain reliever and energizer.
- Home: Snowflake obsidian will help you to spring-clean your home and has the added benefit of helping you to clear out your mind at the same time. It will help prevent daydreaming and illusion and bring you back to reality. It will help you to express any negative feelings you have.
- Protection: It is generally protective and particularly so against hard winters.
- Psychic: Snowflake obsidian will improve clairaudient powers. It is a scrying aid especially when you are trying to determine the truth of a matter.
- It Is The Stone Of: -
- Ritual: Snowflake obsidian should be added to any protective charm bag. It can be used in any protection or truth ritual.
- Work: It will help prevent daydreaming when you should be working and help you to positively voice any negative concerns you have.
- Other: Snowflake obsidian is the crystal equivalent of yin and yang.
- See Our Snowflake Obsidian
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.