Crystal Properties - Brown Tiger Eye
Color: Honey or golden-brown bands.
- Associated Crystals: Amber, carnelian and golden topaz.
- Candle Color: Gold.
- Chakra: Solar plexus.
- Element: Earth and fire.
- Flowers & Plants: Buttercup, peony and sunflower.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Bay, saffron, spearmint and walnut.
- Planet: Sun.
- Zodiac: Leo.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Tiger eye will help prevent overindulged pets from taking a power trip.
- Children: Tiger eye will help young people to be successful.
- Environment: -
- Finance & Prosperity: It is a prosperity charm.
- Health & Healing: Tiger eye is a stone of balance - slowing the system down where necessary and speeding it up when required. It helps with alcohol, food, tobacco or stimulant addictions or cravings. It is useful for bruises, gall bladder and stomach issues, and rheumatism.
- Home: It is a naturally lucky stone and will also help shopaholics.
- Love: -
- Protection: It is protective against the evil eye and psychic vampires. It will also shield you against mental, psychic and verbal attacks by people with power or influence over you.
- Psychic: Tiger eye can be used for channeling past worlds, scrying by candlelight or sunlight and will help you to feel less unsettled by unwanted spirits that intrude.
- It Is The Stone Of: Bankers, insurers, investors and realtors.
- Ritual: Use tiger eye in any prosperity ritual.
- Work: Brown tiger eye will help attract financial success to your business.
- Other: -
- See Our Brown Tiger Eye
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.