Crystal Properties - Blue Topaz
Color: Light blue or green-blue.
- Associated Crystals: Blue sapphire, lapis lazuli and turquoise.
- Candle Color: Light blue.
- Chakra: Crown.
- Element: Air.
- Flowers & Plants: Delphinium, gladioli and iris.
- Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Cedarwood, lavender, lilac and vanilla.
- Planet: Jupiter.
- Zodiac: Libra.
Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
- Animals: Blue topaz is not used directly with animals.
- Children: Blue topaz will help keep a child calm in the face of sibling rivalry or teasing.
- Environment: It can be used where bird habitat areas are under threat or a bird species threatened with extinction.
- Finance & Prosperity: Use blue topaz to help find precious metals.
- Health & Healing: Blue topaz will help with ear, nose, throat and thyroid problems and will stimulate tissue growth or regrowth. It has a calming effect and so is good anxiety and panic attacks.
- Home: It will help keep communication channels open even when things get heated.
- Love: -
- Protection: -
- Psychic: Blue topaz should be used for connection to divine realms. It is a good focus stone for meditation and will increase clairvoyant powers.
- It Is The Stone Of: Artists, poets, public speakers and writers.
- Ritual: -
- Work: Blue topaz promotes calm and communication when things are very chaotic or at crisis point.
- Other: -
Please note: Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.